Episode 112: Boss Updates – What Happens Now?
If there’s anything you need to prepare for in business, it’s the unexpected. In this very special episode, I’m giving you some big updates about Small Business Boss, and what comes next. Buckle up and get ready for some real talk.
Alright, bosses, I wasn’t kidding when I said to buckle up. May brought some big changes here at Small Business Boss, and it wouldn’t be right for me to just skip over them.
You may have noticed the show has a new intro which is with just me. That’s because Brittany made the decision to leave both Small Business Boss and Scoop Studios.
So, before you want the dirt, just know this wasn’t a big blowup. There’s no drama here. She simply decided, for personal reasons, it was time to move on. We had a phenomenal partnership and a good run together, and I truly wish her well.
But the question is then, what happens now?
- For approximately a hot minute, I contemplated chucking it all in. But the truth is, I’ve been doing this for many, many years at this point — and being anything other than a boss isn’t really an option for me.
- So now Small Business Boss, and the agency, Scoop Studios, will run with me as a solo show.
- As the dust has settled, and I’ve worked through the emotions of it all, I’ve discovered that I’m MORE committed than ever to my agency clients AND especially Small Business Boss.
My plan is evolving, but here’s what I know right now about Small Business Boss:
- I’m going to keep on with the podcast with a few fun changes you’ll see over the next couple of months, including special guests who are going to take us behind-the-scenes of their freelance, creative, or consulting businesses.
- The Double It Mastermind is still in full swing, and I will be running it for 2019. This is one of my most favorite things I do, and I can’t wait to serve more amazing business owners.
- I will be adding some new ways to work with me in a mentoring capacity AND other smaller offerings, so watch for those.
- As I’ve been navigating this change, I’ve had SO much support, so a huge thanks to the team behind-the-scenes at the agency and Small Business Boss, as well as every one of my clients and mentees. I’m incredibly grateful for the check-ins, the support, and well, everything.