Let's admit it.
Running a business is hard, especially when you’re trying to do it on your own or you’ve got all the balls in the air!
Sometimes you need an outside perspective. Someone to tell you what to do. Or to help you work out the next steps. That’s where the Small Business Boss Consulting Session comes in.
It’s a 60-minute one-time call with Maggie to help you get where you want to go and not lose your marbles in the process. You bring your challenge, questions, blocks, messy things and we work together for a full 60-minutes to get it handled.
How the Consulting Session Works
The first thing you need to know if you’re considering the power session is that I'm not a coach. I'm a consultant. I'm going to tell you what to do based on my professional experience, and we don’t talk about your feelings unless that’s what you want to focus on.
Here's what's included with your Small Business Boss Consulting Session:
- Prep work before the call so we can get to know you and get down to business
- 60-minute consulting call with Maggie
- Follow-up report delivered within 72 business hours of your call
- A recording of your session upon request
I'm a seasoned entrepreneur and have owned my own businesses for 10+ years. My specialty is business growth strategy for freelancers, creatives and consultants. We're talking finding clients, proposals, packages, pricing and client services. I offer a practical approach to helping you reach your business goals no matter how big or small they may be.
I'm a good fit for a consulting session if you’re interested in:
- Making more money in your business
- Packages and service offerings
- Finding clients or expanding into new markets
- Defining your sales strategy and client experience systems
- Talking to someone who really gets it
Ready to Power Up Your Business?
Sweet! I can’t wait to work with you.
To secure your spot, you need to book your session below for $497.
Once your session is secured, we’ll reach out to you to book your session. (We always try to book these within two weeks.)
Next up, you book the day/time for your session and you’ll get the pre-work. Then we'll meet and make magic happen.