Episode 190: Behind-the-Scenes at Scoop with my #2 Sara Freeburn
Have you ever thought it would be nice to have someone to be the peanut butter to your jelly as a boss? That’s exactly what today’s guest is for me. In this episode, my #2 and sister, Sara Freeburn, joins us to go behind-the-scenes at Scoop, and I’m sure she’ll dish up all kinds of dirt on what it’s really like to work with me.
Here’s What We Discussed:
- What her role is on the Scoop team.
- What her biggest lessons have been making the move from a corporate role in a bank into this role.
- What it’s really like to work here and with me.
- As my sister, what Sara really thinks about working with a close family member.
- How her role as integrator on our team works and what she thinks would-be or existing agency owners need to know about this role.
- What she thinks #2s need from their #1s as a leader to be successful.
- Some of the challenges of getting me to give up control.
- What she’s excited about right now that we’re working on at Scoop.